How to Make a GA Setup Request
If you a needing any furniture items, such as folding chairs, folding tables, white boards, items from your classroom delivered, or other non-technical items, you will need to submit a GA Setup Request.
For events in a theatre facility, please use the following Helpdesk template:
GA Setup Request - Theatres / Theatre Lobbies
Please use this template for events booked into any of the following facilities:
Lyso Center for the Performing ArtsLC - Mainstage TheatreLC - Black Box TheatreLC - Lower Lobby (1F)LC - Upper Lobby (2F)
Multi-Purpose CenterMPC - Robb Hall TheatreMPC - Robb Hall Lobby
To submit a GA Setup Request, please follow the steps below:
- Click "Submit a Request".
- Select "Setup - Theatres / Theatre Lobbies" from the Templates drop-down menu. It is listed under the "Event Setup" category. This will pre-fill the three "Category" fields for correct delivery, as well set up the template document.
- Fill in the items you are needing for your event, including the setup and load-out dates & times in the "Detailed Description" box.
Congratulations, you've submitted GA Setup Request for an event in the Theatres / Theatre Lobbies!
The form will first be directed to John Black (Theatre Manager), and after confirming setup the setup and load-out dates / times, the form will be forwarded to the appropriate GA department according to your request.
Sometimes things happen and you need to change you plans - we understand! Making adjustments to GA Setup requests can sometimes be difficult as work orders get assigned to GA staff members according to daily workload. The Theatre Office works closely with the GA staff and we are happy to follow-up with any changes that you need made.
If you need to make any adjustments to your submitted form, need setup or load-out dates or times changed, or need your request cancelled altogether, please contact John Black directly and we will work with the appropriate GA staff member. Please be sure to reference your Incident # so that we can reference the appropriate submission.
1. If you require furniture items such as folding chairs, folding tables, white boards, items from your classroom, or other furniture items that are a part of the GA inventory, we ask that you submit a GA setup request no less than 48-hours prior to your event so that we can arrange for these items to be delivered to the theatre on time. These items are shared across the campus and GA will need time to coordinate delivery. Please use the Helpdesk Setup Request - Theatres / Theatre Lobbies template to expedite your request.
2. There are frequently many different events rehearsing in rotation. To best serve the needs of each individual event, we ask that users completely clear the stage of your belongings so that other groups can access the full stage without worrying about losing or damaging items for your event. This includes the stage wing areas. Storage of event supplies and materials can be arranged through the Theatre Manager.
3. We have published - and will keep up to date - web pages on the Theatre Office website with facility information, event planning guides, and other resources to help you plan your event. These are available from the Resources & Guides webpage.